- Home Page
- Search Guidelines
Master List of Graduates 1887 - 1961
- Classes Prior to 1910
- Decade Gallery 1910 - 1919 >
Decade Gallery 1920 - 1929
Decade Gallery 1930 - 1939
Decade Gallery 1940 - 1949
Decade Gallery 1950 - 1959
- Classes of 1960 - 1961 >
- 1920's Teachers & Board Members
- 1930's Teachers, Board & Bus Drivers
- 1940's Teachers
- 1950's Teachers
- Early School Buildings
- Master List of Graduates 1887 - 1961 >
1940 Census Index
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 1 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 2 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 3 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 4 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 5 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 6 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 7 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 8 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 9 of 10
- Carroll Census 1940 Page 10 of 10
- 1930 Census Index >
- 1920 Census Index >
- 1910 Census Index >
- 1900 Census Index >
- 1880 Census Index >
- 1870 Census Index >
- 1860 Census Index >
- 1850 Census Index >
- 1940 Census Index >
- Greenfield Township >
- Bloom Township >
- Carroll Census >
- Carroll Cemetery
- Cemetery & Ancestry Research
- Hocking Valley, Indians & Zanes Trace
- Township Histories
- Canal History
- Biographies & Recollections
- Maps and Business Directories
- Connection Diagrams
- Historical Photos
- Carroll Fame
"Looking at Carroll" by Jessie Gundy
- Looking at Carroll Part One >
Looking at Carroll Part Two
- Part 2 Page 1 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 2 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 3 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 4 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 5 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 6 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 7 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 8 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 9 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 10 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 11 of "Looking at Carroll"
- Part 2 Page 12 of "Looking at Carroll"
- "Passing Papers" >
- "Looking at Carroll" by Jessie Gundy >
- Family Profiles
- Historical Homes & Places
- Villages of Greenfield Township
- The Bright Settlement
- Contact Page
Welcome to Our Website!
This site is a celebration of the history of the Village of Carroll, Ohio!
This is also the website of Carroll Area Historical Society (CAHS)
- Carroll, Ohio (Fairfield County).
Here you will find:
- Information About CAHS / Historical Homes and Places
- Carroll Fame / School Pictures / Historical Photos
- Census Images / Cemetery Gravestone Inscriptions
- Commemorative Publications / Township Histories
- Canal History / Biographies
- Jessie Wilson Gundy's "Looking at Carroll"
- Dennis Ridgway's "Passing Papers"
- And Much More!
Bloom-Carroll Facilities Plan & Ballot Issue Information:
This site includes comprehensive information and a complete presentation,
plan phases, frequently asked questions, and an opportunity to submit questions.
Contact Superintendent Shawn Haughn to schedule a presentation for your group!
Carroll Village Website: www.ci.carroll.oh.us
Municipal Office Hours Monday through Thursday / 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Carroll Community Festival 2018
Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th
Downtown Carroll, Ohio
CCF 2017 Video Presentation - YouTube:
Complete CCF Event Schedule 2018:
pending - June, 2018
Festival Event Forms 2018:
Vendor Form - includes food truck/trailer, artisan, cottage/farm, informational
Deadline August 1st - Click on document link directly below
Parade Form - parade date is 8/18/17 - Line-up @ 8:30 am / Step-off @ 10.:00 am
Deadline August 10th - Click on document link directly below
Sponsorship Form - variety of Levels/Opportunities
Deadline July 1st - Click on document link directly below
Pageant Entry and Questionnaire Forms - three forms required!
Deadline is August 3rd - Click on document links directly below
Also Required For ALL Pageant Contestants (Kids/Teen & Baby):
Classic Car Show Entry Form
Entries also accepted on show day during registration
from 11:30 am until 12:30 pm - Market Street - Carroll
Carroll's Got Talent Contest Form - deadline August 1st
Bloom-Carroll Schools Poster Contest - open to all B-C School Students
Deadline is May 1st - Click on document link directly below